The Great Escape
Challenges and Learnings
- Is your organization trapped in mediocrity?
- Does your competition seem to be in charge?
- What prevents you from acting decisively?
- How can your team work more collaboratively?
- What are your blocks to honest communication?
- Why can’t your team break free of old habits?
- Do you constantly have to react to others’ requirements?
- How do you practice for success?
- Do some team members seem to hinder your success?
- How well does your team deal with change?
- How does your team deal with limited resources?
- How can you transform your “group” into as “Team”?
- Does your organization reward “managers” or “leaders”?
- What are your team’s core values?
- How do you celebrate team successes?
- What does a leader really do?
- Would your teammates want you as their wingman?
- Who packed your parachute?
- Whose parachute are you packing?
A Grand Training Event that will forever transform your organization and how you do business. This 1 day event is designed for large group meetings, leadership conferences, and national sales meetings. We have brought together in a remarkable training collaboration, former Vietnam POW and acclaimed motivational speaker, Charlie Plumb, and world renowned consultant, author, and executive coach, Bill Jeffries. The day will immerse your organization in a series of exciting Action Learning Labs, all related to the POW experience, which will demonstrate and reinforce how having a clear and concise Vision and Crystal Clear Values enhance Effective Communication, Leadership, Creativity and Innovation, Dealing with Adversity, Developing Teams that Work, and Collaboration.