More on EI Assessment
ESI, Inc. uses only the most scientifically validated ways to measure Emotional Intelligence.
The assessment uses the familiar 1-5-15 factor structure familiar to users of the previous Bar-On EQi. The assessment presents one Overall EI score, broken down into five Composite scores, which in turn are broken down into a total of fifteen Subscales:
- Self-Perception (Self-Regard, Self-Actualization, & Emotional Self-Awareness)
- Self-Expression (Emotional Expression, Assertiveness, & Independence)
- Stress Management (Flexibility, Stress Tolerance, & Optimism)
- Decision Making (Problem Solving, Reality Testing, & Impulse Control), and
- Interpersonal (Interpersonal Relationships, Empathy, & Social Responsibility)
The assessment is available through ESI, Inc. on line and accessible in several languages.
Who we are does not change (think, MBTI®). What we can become (EI) changes continuously. Help us at ESI make a difference for you.